So on monday I got to photograph one of my all time favourite performers Derren Brown. With literally only 5 mins of his time, the pressure was on to get a shot that was different and more creative from the normal standard press image. I scoped around the Grand theatre in Wolverhampton to find a nice red curtain backdrop. I thought this could be the perfect background to the portrait I wanted to create. Derren was so easy to work with… a true gentleman and just banged out a mixture of poses which was exactly what I was looking for…. it was almost as if he was reading my mind !! I hope you like the final image.
- /!\ error getUserIDFromUserName. /!\ error empty username or access token.
- Top 10 Reasons Great Product Images Can Enhance Your Brand6th February 2018
- Photoshoot with Yester Home, Signcast & Hawthorn House27th January 2018
- Happy New Year 201712th January 2017
- Top 10 Reasons Great Product Images Can Enhance Your Brand